- International Peace Institute, Policy Paper Busan and Beyond: Implementing the ”New Deal” for Fragile States.
- Sydney Morning Herald Kevin Rudd to advise on ‘fragile’ regime former Australian PM to chair World Economic Forum panel on fragile states.
- ACLED dataset on armed conflict goes further than other conflict datasets, giving the location of events within countries.
- Whitehallwatch Co-Evolution of the Development of Public Administration, Democracy and Capitalism Colin Talbot responds to Philipp Krause’s post on PFM sequencing (below).
- BSI, Country Learning Note Uganda: performance contracting, budget reporting and budget monitoring by Margaret Kakande & Natasha Sharma.
- BSI, Country Learning Note Uganda: implementing an Electronic Funds transfer system to improve efficiency in public payment systems by Lawrence Semakula & Robert Muwanga.
- BSI, Country Learning Note Uganda: implementing an Integrated Financial Management System and the automation of the budget process by Lawrence Semakula & Robert Muwanga.
Roundup: ipi on implementing the new deal and a fresh set of country learning notes from uganda.